Explore helpful travel information, eligibility requirements, and how our website works to get you the cheapest deals on travel.
While we offer the most discounted flight options to students (it is our name after all!), anyone can purchase flights through us. We also offer discounted flight options for youth (anyone aged 16-26) and college/university faculty members as well.
Keep in mind that age restrictions vary by airline, so we ask that you always double-check to make sure you qualify for any of our discounted flights.
Our dedicated team negotiates with our travel partners to get you the cheapest flight deals possible. This gives us an opportunity to provide you with lower change fees and cancellation fees, and even extra baggage allowance! We also offer 24/7 support, so rest easy knowing your flight is in the best hands.
If you wish to change your ticket, please call us at 1-844-359-7883 (our phones are open 24/7). For less urgent requests, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.
Please note that any change requests will be subject to a Students Fare change fee and airline-imposed fees and may potentially be non-changeable depending on the ticket purchased. Be sure to read ticket conditions carefully prior to purchase.
Yes, so long as the ticket purchased was a refundable ticket, we will process your refund less the airline cancellation penalties. If you purchased your ticket within the past 24 hours and wish to cancel, call us right away at 1-844-359-7883 so we can get you a full refund.
Yes, travel insurance is offered through AIG Travel Guard during the booking process for your flight ticket. We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your flight from any unforeseen circumstances. Visit the AIG Travel Guard website to learn more about the flight insurance offered.
Yes, we are happy to relay any special requests to the airline on your behalf. However, requests to the airlines are simply requests and dependent on airline confirmation and capability, so they are not guaranteed.
When booking your flight, meal selection and seat requests can be made at the checkout page of our flight booking engine. For any additional requests, please call us at 1-844-359-7883 or email email@example.com.
Yes, faculty at universities also get exclusive flight discounts. To qualify, you must confirm your status upon registering with one of the following: faculty ID or employee pay stub. Once verified, your status will stay active until the expiration date of the provided document.
Even if you do not qualify for the exclusive flight discounts offered to youth, students, and faculty — there are still perks to registering! Your flight tickets and information are all organized on your dashboard, and you will be the first notified of any flight and travel deals. Registering is quick and easy!
Once your documents are uploaded to your profile, please allow our team 24 hours to review them. You will receive an email once approved, at which point you will have full access to all our discounted airfare. Our team will reach out to you directly to request further information or supporting documents. If you do not receive an approval email within 24 hours, please call us at 1-844-359-7883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No, everyone has access to our general airfare, hotels and stays, tours, and travel insurance and can purchase without being verified. However, all our exclusive flight deals are only accessible to verified students, youth, and faculty members.
Because of our exclusive flight deals with our airline partners, we must keep the two booking engines separate at this time.
To book groups, please fill out the form on our Groups page and one of our dedicated agents will reach out to you quickly.
Before you get to packing your bags, here are a few things to remember:
- Your name and date of birth must match your passport/government-issued ID
- Fare conditions vary by carrier and ticket type, please take a moment to review these terms to make sure you are aware of potential change/cancellation penalties, ticket validity, and routing restrictions
- Review your ticket’s baggage allowance to avoid any surprises at check-in
- For international travel, make sure your passport is valid (some countries may require six-month validity beyond your return date)
- Be aware of any required entry and transit visas, vaccinations, and medical certificates. You can find this information here: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel.html
- You can typically check-in for your flight 24 hours before departure directly on your booked carrier’s website, please note this is not possible for every carrier in which case you will need to check in at the airport
- Flight schedules and flight numbers are subject to change and can be checked on the booked carrier’s website, however, we will notify you via email in the event of any significant schedule change
Can't find what your looking for?
Can't find what your looking for?
Ask us anything and we will get back to you with an answer as soon as possible.